“A reassuringly different approach to driver training”
Choose to train with Teesside LGV, and you’ll notice we are reassuringly different to other training providers.
It’s why our pass rates are consistently high and why we have a reputation for producing some of the very best LGV drivers in the North East. It’s also the reason you’ll feel supported and confident, from the minute you pick up the phone to the day you pass your test.
- Our training courses are fully accredited and approved by multiple regulatory bodies, like the DVSA, RTITB, NRI, NPORS, SQA and JAUPT, so you can feel reassured that we have gone above and beyond to meet the strictest industry standards.
- We are the only NRI approved (National Register of Instructors) centre in Teesside. All our instructors are on the DVSA’s approved NRI instructor register – a standard of excellence developed by the industry, for the industry.
- Because we’re not brokers, when you book with us you train with us. Your training course will take place on-site in Middlesbrough, using our very own industry-approved Teesside LGV training facilities and accredited instructors. It means you are guaranteed our consistently high standards from start to finish.
- We are the only LGV Driver Training School in Teesside with our own DVSA-approved, on-site test centre. As well as being really handy for you, having our own test centre means you can familiarise yourself with manoeuvring and reversing on your actual test course. You’ll feel so much more confident and relaxed on ‘test day’.
- We prepare you for the real world of LGV driving. As well as focusing on passing your test, we believe in adding real value. Because all our instructors come from a logistics or transportation background, you’ll find they take the time to pass on and share their own wealth of experience – extra tips and advice that make your life as a driver safer, easier and more rewarding.
- We use our own fleet of Scania lorries. That’s a complete range of 10 high-end, uniform Scania trucks, with 6 additional trailers. The benefit? We have the capacity to provide the perfect combination of vehicles for every LGV category – guaranteeing your training will always be in true-to-life vehicles.
- One price, with no hidden extras. We like our prices to be transparent and clear. That’s why the cost of each course includes absolutely everything – including your medical, Theory and HP test, all practical training and final test. It even includes bottomless mugs of tea and coffee.
- And, we’ll even help you with all the paperwork. That’s right, our super-efficient office team will guide you through the entire process. They’ll even help you to fill out your forms, arrange your medical and book your tests – they’re a lovely bunch.
To us, it’s about training you to be a safe, confident driver, equipped with the skills you need to continue on your professional driving journey.